Thursday 21 August 2008

Pensions Regulator gets heavy

Oh dear, what is this all this about? Much as I will stick up for the Regulator's role (which some self-interested types in the industry constantly seek to undermine) and much as I am fairly critical of the crud that typifies much financial journalism, I really don't see how this is a smart move.

Reading the follow-up story (which is about the removal of a independent trustees from a number of schemes), I don't really see why the Regulator is taking such a tough line as they state that members' benefits are not at risk. Perhaps they think it would prejudice criminal action?

Hat-tip: Fitzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of designing your own website?

Try www.esolz.net , a professional company which I came across while developing my website. Although I was skeptical about outsourcing my project to an offshore company, my mind was put at rest upon reviewing their proposal. It was clear that www.esolz.net is a team made up of solid web designers who provide quality, value, and support. From day one they consulted with me and involved me in every aspect of the site development.
They completed the project within the agreed 30 days and have exercised extreme diligence in maintaining the website since then.
Check out my website at www.ventureden.com

Ventureden is a global meeting place where entrepreneurs connect with angel investors and venture capitalists in order to secure startup or expansion funding for their business venture.
Entrepreneurs post their business idea or invention and instantly gain worldwide exposure.

Angel investors and venture capitalists leisurely explore investment opportunities, all from the comforts of office or home.

No matter if you?re an entrepreneur or investor, thanks to www.esolz.net our system is simple to use. Make www.esolz.net your outsourcing partner, you won?t regret it.

Regards,
Dan
www.ventureden.com
www.esolz.net

Name: Daniel Cimera
Address: 2116 Lynchmere ave.
Mississauga
Ontario
Canada
L5B 1W8

Phone: 416-741-6204

Email: salesinfo@ventureden.com